Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Beginning of a New Era...or maybe just a new summer

Well, as you can see below this used to be my Old Testament blog for class. It is now turned into my Africa/maybe ongoing blog. We will see. I am so excited about Africa. It is still surreal that I am going. The Lord has blessed me abundantly and I am continually overwhelmed by His grace. I already miss Belmont sooo much. I never thought I would fall in love with my school so much. I have met the most amazing people that I love to death and that love me just as much, if not more. It is so different that home though. I like home, but it is hard being away from Belmont. Who knows what is in store for me when I get back from Africa? I am curious to see where the Lord leads me in Africa and afterward. Well I am trying to think of my top 25 or so memories from my first year of college. Hopefully I will get that posted soon. ok that is all for now.

peace and love

No comments: